The HT Group Technical Division provides businesses with timely top talent and custom-tailored staffing strategies with an integrity-first approach. The HT Group has a trusted track record as a technical recruiting partner that delivers on its promises, boasting accolades that include:
- Inavero Best of Staffing 2018 Talent and Client Satisfaction
- Forbes’ 2018 List of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S.
- 2018 Top Choice Award, Top Employment Agency in Austin
- Top-ranked by the Austin Business Journal since 2004 as one of the top employment agencies in Texas
Join one of the top Technical Recruiting teams in Austin!
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for a high volume portfolio of requisitions across multiple functions
- Source, phone screen, schedule interviews and manage the entire candidate process, including offer negotiations and closing
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
- Work collaboratively with a team of top technical recruiters to strengthen the abilities of all team members
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to Product, Client Support, and leadership teams through meetings, email updates and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience at an agency with a strong track record of success delivering top talent across a variety of functions
- Demonstrable track record of successfully managing the full recruiting life cycle, which includes the ability to develop a pipeline of candidates
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with a level of detail orientation that maintains strong data integrity and allows for great reporting from the ATS
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent business experience required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a high pressure, customer service-oriented environment.
- Staffing industry experience is a plus.