Remote Part-Time or Full-Time LIMS Administrator/Systems Analyst
The Systems Analyst/LIMS Administrator will, at the direction of others in the Applications group, perform diagnostics, analyses and problem resolution for Laboratory IT systems. The incumbent will also be responsible for creating and maintaining the IT infrastructure of laboratory computerized systems which includes development, system enhancement & automation.
- Update the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) application, create new users and overall support of LIMS.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and provide technical support to users in services, installations and training of LIMS.
- Work with software vendor to troubleshoot issues related to LIMS access or performance and maintains and repairs LIMS software to minimize downtime until solutions are reconciled.
- Updates and seeks feedback on the LIMS system performance by holding routine communication with LIMS’ internal laboratory users. Primary point of contact with Laboratory Leadership: Supervisors, Managers, and/or Director.
- Primary subject matter expert (SME) for LIMS during audits, and will ensure the audit readiness of the following: qualification documentation, user lists and privileges, and procedures
- 3+ years experience working with LIMS (version 12.6 preferred)
- Strong analytical and communication skills