The HT Group is partnering with a local medical company and are hiring four Full-Time Patient Scheduling Coordinators to join their North Austin office at $14/hr! You will be working in a medium sized team of coordinators taking phone calls and emails to schedule medical appointments daily. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and can start immediately and will have to have pass a full background check and drug screen upon hire.
Typical working hours are 8-5, M-F. Additional hours may be required upon permanent hire, including weekends and holidays.
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls as necessary.
- Direct inbound calls to appropriate staff/department.
- Schedule patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Will focus largely on confirming scheduled medical procedures with facility staff (customers)
- Ability to learn to handle 40+ emails and phone contacts per day.
- Able to learn to recognize problems and offer possible solutions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, e-mail and in person with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-3 years of related experience or training.
- Basic use and navigation of a computer.
- Previous knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Can learn new policies, procedures, and terminology.
***Must pass a full background check and drug screen upon hire.***