The HT Group is looking for a proven Staffing Manager/Recruiter to help manage and continue to grow our established client list in our North Austin branch! We have a great reputation and are looking for a “driver” to help continue our explosive growth! Staffing/Recruiting experience a plus, management/leadership experience is a MUST. This role will take on a well-established successful team. The HT Group is a fun, competitive, dynamic organization where hard work pays off! Generous compensation package with base+commission opportunity offered. We are a small privately-owned recruiting firm that wants people that have integrity in everything that they do, are willing to go above and beyond and possess a positive can-do attitude! Please only qualified candidates should send their resumes ASAP!
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL:
- Have a love for recruiting and matching talent with the right job opportunity as well as managing people.
- Ideally be an experienced recruiter within the staffing industry that has lead a successful team
- Be a problem-solver, decision maker, and employee relations guru
- Thrive in an ever-changing, fast paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Develop candidates and clients through exceptional customer service and sales ability
- Maintain work area in a professional manner.
- Recruit candidates and develop long term business relationships
- Pre-qualify, interview and evaluate all qualified candidates.
- Verify candidates’ experience and employment history.
- Write complete, and detailed job descriptions, ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and requirements.
- Match appropriate candidate with job description/search assignment.
- Schedule interviews between candidates and clients.
- Debrief client and candidates after interviews and document all appropriate information.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidate and client interaction and enter the information in the software system.
- Support the offices’ financial operations by ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure we fully understand the skills of candidates and the requirements of companies and take careful time and consideration to match the two.
- Provide the highest level of service to the client
- Ensure we treat the candidates with respect and have a basic understanding of their objectives, what they have to offer, what they require and how we will work together.
- Conduct follow-up and post placement calls with clients and candidates.
- When appropriate visit clients to develop and build rapport and nurture further business.
- Cooperate in the everyday operational aspects of the office so that the atmosphere is professional, supports a successful organization, and develops personal and professional skills
- Actively pursue co-ops with the office and within our network.
- Be available for weekly Performance Reviews with management.
- Ensure compliance with office procedures and all State, Federal and local laws and regulations.
- Advise clients of EEOC/ADA laws.
- Competitive Base Pay + commission & bonus opportunities
- Be a part of an award winning organization
- Free Birthday PTO
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision Plans
- 401K match
If you are interested and qualified please email your resume today!