Software Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out our products and services
Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn. You should have great communication skills and a lot of charisma, because you’ll be talking and listening to customers, partners, clients, and internal stakeholders. You should have a background dealing with consumer web marketing and advertising and experience integrating third party services into your products. Finally, you should be passionate about customer experience and product innovation.
What You Will Be Responsible For
* Be the voice of our clients and consumer users. Understand the issues they are facing, their needs and desires.
* Research and understand market and technology trends.
* Drive product direction while balancing various stakeholder inputs with business strategy and constraints.
* Develop and maintain product plan, roadmap, and backlog.
* Define and prioritize product specifications, functional requirements and KPI’s for products and features.
* Create buy-in for product vision both internally and with external partners.
* Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver high quality products and good customer experiences.
* Understand competitive products and position ours effectively, articulating strengths and weaknesses relative to those products.
* Develop product pricing strategies.
* Create effective content for go-to-market communications and sales activities and drive product launches by working with team members from marketing, sales, customer service, and finance.
* Be data-driven. Drive user research and usability testing to continually improve our products.
* Create business cases for new products and features that drive growth and revenue generating opportunities.
* Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding and represent the company with users and the builder community as a product expert.
What You Bring
* 3+ years of experience in product management working with consumer-facing web sites or applications.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design or equivalent is preferred.
* Experience with web-based marketing and advertising to drive revenue, utilizing third party products and services to deliver an integrated solution.
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
* Strong passion for product innovation and creating excellent user experiences following UI/UX best practices.
* Demonstrated success managing priorities and making data-driven decisions. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
* Strong business acumen; ability to see the big picture and to understand and solve for business objectives and to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels.
* Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
* Well-versed in agile project management such as Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean.
* Experience with Jira and Confluence. Skill with Google Analytics and/or Tableau a plus.
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance
* Company subsidized health savings account
* Company paid life, short and long term disability insurance
* Company matched 401K plan
* Paid time off
* On-site gym – including yoga and fitness classes
* Vacation home at the beach and in the mountains for employee use
* Volunteer opportunities
* Training and development