The HT Group is currently hiring for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk with ERP experience. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position located in San Marcos, TX, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable processing outbound shipments in the shipping system, wrapping and weighing pallets and unloading and loading trucks.
Position: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Location: San Marcos, TX
Schedule: 7:00 am to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday (with overtime if required) during training period.
Once trained, schedule will be 8:30 am to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday with overtime if required.
Process outbound orders in the shipping system
- Wrap and secure pallets for shipment via sea, air and land
- Weight packages and pallets to ensure accuracy of outbound shipments
- Verify ground orders to ensure proper markings and processing
- Load and unload shipments, by hand and using a forklift or pallet jack
- Inspect all inbound shipments prior to signing for them and document any damage or potential damage on the freight bill and contact the appropriate department if an inspection is required
- Process all applicable documentation and accurately enter data in Axapta
- Work with other departments to ensure inventory accuracy within the warehouse
- During the receiving process review back orders and reserve items as required. If necessary, print picking list to ensure on time delivery of outbound order
- Assist in order picking and packing
- Participate in cycle counts and year-end inventory
- Work in shipping or receiving as required
- Perform stock replenishment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be comfortable standing on your feet for 6-8 hours at a time
- Previous experience utilizing an ERP system is required
- Experience operating both a sitting and standing forklift is strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills and ability to type efficiently
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test upon hire
Please submit your resume to be considered!