The HT Group is currently hiring for a Sales Support Analyst for our innovative client located in South East Austin. This is a full time role that requires extensive knowledge in Salesforce, PowerPoint and data analytics. The ideal candidate will be very “data driven” by nature, and is extremely comfortable formatting and analyzing numbers and reports.
Position: Sales Support Analyst
Location: South East Austin, 78744
Type: Full time, perm
Reports to: VP of Sales
Pay: Salary, 50k – 60k DOE
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Analyst:
- Gather data, form reports and create presentations to be used for training and analysis
- Utilize Salesforce to create custom reports and pull raw data on sales-based statistics
- Track and update the activities of the sales team throughout the entire life cycle of the sales process
- Communicate efficiently with the sales team to ensure accuracy of data
- Interact regularly, sometimes outside of standard work hours, with the VP of Sales who works off site.
- Create custom presentations through PowerPoint on sales data and statistics to be provided to senior leadership and management team
Skills and Expectations of the Sales Support Analyst:
- Must be extremely proficient in Salesforce Reporting Tools
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with teammates and management, both on and off site
- Must be available to meet with senior leadership outside of standard work hours
- Must be self motivated and able to work well independently as the direct supervisor works out-of-state
- Must be extremely organized, data driven and analytical by nature
- Impressive PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in working with numbers and formatting raw data
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered!