For 20 years The HT Group has been an industry leader in staffing, finding quality candidates for top companies across Austin and the United States. We are now searching for an energetic, motivated contract Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer for our Austin Staffing division. You are perfect for this role if you thrive in fast-paced environments, have superior phone skills, and are a team player with previous experience in a high-volume call environment.
Join a team that works hard and plays hard, with a constant drive to succeed! This is a great opportunity to join a busy team and has the possibility of turning into a full-time role! Pay DOE.
- Heavy outbound calls (35/day) to both active and passive candidates
- Conducting phone interviews to screen for potential job fit
- Schedule 30 interviews per week, confirming candidates for in-person interviews with recruiting team
- Identify innovative resources to source candidates and build a pipeline to support recruiting efforts
- Meet with recruiters/managers regularly to stay updated on current vacancies, hiring status of candidates in progress, and new candidate needs
- Create a positive candidate experience by prompt communication, feedback, and respectful interactions
- Assist with Staffing operational needs as required, including help with job postings, staffing the front desk, and auditing payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required
- Recruiting experience a plus, but not required
- 1+ years in a heavy outbound phone role preferred
- 1-3 years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Passion for Recruiting/Interest in learning
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Technology and social media savvy
- High level of initiative, self-motivated and team-oriented
- Able to multi-task
- Must type 45 WPM
Please email your qualified resume today. This position is currently remote thru December.