The HT Group is partnering with a company in the Wells Branch area to find an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and friendly Recreation Specialist to help guest at the Recreation and Community Center. This employee will be assisting customers, conducted inventory management and cash handling. This is a contract to hire opportunity paying $17/hr!
***Must pass drug screen and background upon hire.
Work Week Schedule
- Monday and Friday 2pm-10pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8am-8pm
- Manage all aspects of the front desk at Recreation Center, including but not limited to greet and check-in customers, receive and direct incoming calls and sign out and track equipment utilized daily.
- Set up water accounts for residents and collect payments.
- Correspond with vendors as service issues arise.
- Explain and demonstrate use of materials and equipment to enforce rules and regulations to ensure safety.
- Monitor activities in gym, open recreation area, locker rooms, etc.
- Assist sponsored events as needed.
- Conduct calendar management.
- Responsible for weekly bank deposits.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Represent the District in a positive and professional manner.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must enjoy interacting with vendors, contractors and district visitors.
- Must have attention to detail and must be trustworthy.
- High School Diploma or GED required.