The HT Group is partnering with an awesome company in Beaumont, Texas to find a hands-on and professional Project Manager/Estimator. Our client provides a full range of available services within the construction industry and takes pride in delivering a quality job in a professional manner, on schedule. Our clients’ employees have vast experience in various areas of the construction industry. They employ highly trained field personnel, maintain in house estimation, project management, surveying, and engineering staff to continually oversee projects and ensure quality.
The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing the building of large construction projects, such as commercial structures, roadways, and bridges. In this role, you will be involved in the areas of pre-planning, budgeting, resource allocation, contract negation, and worker coordination.
- Review land surveys, assess project estimations and budgets, inspect existing structures, create design plans, and review potential safety issues
- Prepares work and identifies labor, material and time requirements to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Completing project pre-planning processes, such as cost estimations and budgeting
- Manage on-site construction crews and negotiate the contracts of subcontractors, communicating with inspectors and architects, meeting with construction managers, and coordinating the delivery of materials with vendors
- Reviewing compliance with federal and local safety guidelines and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction preferred
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Estimating Software- HCSS