We are seeking a proven Portfolio Delivery Manager (PDM) to own the intake, management and delivery of Sales Enablement projects. In this role, you will be expected to work closely with the Sales Operations team, the CRM team and when appropriate Development and QA. Successful PDM’s responsibilities include: managing and aligning stakeholders, working with the leadership team and stakeholders to establish consensus on priorities, controlling scope, setting the project schedules, identifying, reporting, and mitigating risks, creating appropriate governance, and providing thorough and timely status reporting. In addition, the PDM will create a Roadmap for our CRM and the associated installed applications.
- Lead Roadmap creation, project definition and project delivery for the Sales Enablement Program in support of Sales Operations.
- Understand the overall company priorities to establish project prioritization for the Sales Enablement Program
- Provide regular, concise and accurate program/project status both in documented and verbal mediums.
- Conduct analysis and documentation of systems from a functional and high-level technical perspective
- Provide exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Manage multiple work-streams/projects simultaneously
- Develop a deep understanding of SolarWinds Products, business models and the back-end systems that support the business units
- Experience with Sales, Sales Operation or Sales/CRM applications
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of delivering in both Agile and Waterfall environments and situationally adapting methodology as appropriate
- Ability to decompose complex and multi-faceted program into executable and measurable work streams
- Strong executive presence, with the ability to coordinate, communicate, and manager at all levels in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including packaging communications in succinct Powerpoint presentations
- Strong business and technical vision
- Exceptional customer relationship skills with experience managing and developing technical staff and teams
- Able to handle high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Creativity: must be able to deal with ambiguity, solve problems, and push through project obstacles
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years relevant work experience.
Nice to Haves
- Relevant experience with SFDC (CPQ), Apps integrated into SFDC and Marketo.
- Familiarity with Jira (both generating user stories and reporting)
- PMP®Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management