The HT Group has partnered with a Physical Therapist Clinic and is in search of a full time Patient Support Coordinator in the North Austin area. Join a friendly, energetic team that loves helping the public with their physical health care matters. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative and customer support skills, be flexible and dependable, and have previous customer service experience. This position is a full-time contract to hire role.
7am-4pm or 9am -6pm with an hour lunch must be open to either schedule
- Greet visitors and assist them with new patient paper work
- Manage multi phone line and transfer to the right associate.
- Taking payment from patients checking them in and out.
- Schedule patients and facilitate the clinic’s waitlist with the goal of maintaining a full schedule.
- Calculate patient balances, collect and post payments, distribute patient receipts.
- Monitor Plan of Care distribution and return for authorizing signatures.
- Maintain office files.
- Fulfill routine medical records request from patients and 3rd parties.
- Contact new patient referrals to schedule appointments.
- Respond to online inquiries from website.
- Verify patient benefits.
- Must have excellent people, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must have a positive attitude both in person and on the telephone.
- Knowledge of MS Word, and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, mail and phone.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
Benefits Once Hired Permanent:
- Medical and dental benefits paid through the company.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- 401K plan offered.
- Offered and paid CPR certification
- Bonus structure offered.