The HT Group is now hiring an experienced Parts Clerk for a long-standing client located near Creedmoor, TX. Gain the chance to join a hardworking team and grow your career!
The Parts Clerk enters vendor invoices and verifies pricing, quantity and quality of parts received, assists with correcting database errors, stocks received inventory, prepares return and warranty forms and charges requested parts to repair orders. This position will also perform daily general housekeeping and operate forklifts, pallet jacks and other support equipment.
- Enter information from vendor invoices.
- Verify pricing and quality against requisitions, as well as the quality of merchandise received.
- Assist with correcting database errors.
- Label and place parts in the assigned inventory locations by the end of shift.
- Prepare return and warranty forms for parts returned to vendors.
- Submit processed invoices to the accounting department.
- Charge requested parts to the appropriate repair orders.
- Maintain the parts-on-hand shelf weekly.
- Perform daily general housekeeping in the parts room and receiving area, including cleaning desk areas, sweeping, dusting, picking up and putting away items, stocking and restocking, etc.
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks and other support equipment.
- Wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when and where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite – e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Basic accounting skills and experience with contract compliance
- Ability to be forklift certified
- Experience counting and maintaining inventory
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Professional telephone and personal presence
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively with vendors and with internal customers at all levels of the organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Data Entry Experience required
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered!