The HT Group is partnering with a great company in SW Austin that offers complete investment advisory and investment banking services to institutions, growing business, entrepreneurs, and successful individuals seeking to grow and preserve their assets. We are seeking Operations Specialist to join their growing team. We are looking for a highly organized and detail oriented research wiz who can work independently and juggle multiple time sensitive projects at once.
In this role you will:
- Provide operational support in a complex team environment.
- Prepare and distribute correspondences with qualified exchange intermediaries, internal business partners, regulators, and outside investment sponsor firms as requested.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Answer phones and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain complex calendars and prioritizing meeting requests and related logistics
- Supports the on-boarding of new hires, processing of new employees, and termination
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties, ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
- Coordinates all necessary communications with regulators, accountants, and internal team members.
- Tracks important dates and deadlines
- Maintains and updates databases
- Assists with investment sponsor communications, research, and due diligence as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent preferred
- 2+ years securities industry, compliance, or admin experience
- Holds FINARA Series 99 license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office