The HT Group is currently hiring for Production Associate for a large heating and cooling manufacturer in San Marcos, TX.
This is a project-based role with the possibility of leading to a long term direct hire.
Be a part of an exciting company that makes a difference in the world! You will be building and assembling custom heating systems that are used by oil and gas companies, energy companies, and other diverse industries. This position requires a basic knowledge of hand tools and will take place with a climate-controlled warehouse environment.
Position: Production Associate
Location: San Marcos, TX
Shift: Monday to Friday: 6 AM – 2:30 PM
(Hours may vary depending on production needs)
- Inventory parts
- Assemble original, custom electro-mechanical systems by following verbal and written instructions.
- Measure and cut metal materials
- Check final product to ensure quality.
- Attention to detail a MUST
- Be able to read product blueprints
- Comfortable with use of hand tools and power tools such as screwdrivers, wire strippers, hammer, torque wrench, drill press, etc.
- Ability to stand for minimum of 6 hours with continuous use of hands to perform work
- Ability to consistently deliver quality results
- High School Diploma/Equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take instruction, and adaptability
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs