The HT Group has partnered with a healthcare company that is in search of 2 full time Financial Medical Billing and Collections Specialists in the Arboretum area. Join a friendly, energetic team that enjoys helping the public with their medical needs. The ideal candidate will have strong billing, collections & customer service experience. These positions are full-time contract to hire roles. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and stable company in the healthcare industry!
- Prepare and file insurance claims.
- Obtain insurance verification for new and existing patients.
- Inform patient of risk of non-coverage.
- Re-verify insurance upon renewal of coverage year or change in coverage.
- Receive and reconcile insurance payments for claims
- Facilitate insurance appeals and/or claims corrections and follow-up as necessary.
- Send and track patient billing in accordance to 30-60-90 day billing cycle.
- Maintain patient aging of accounts receivables
- Maintain written policy and procedure for electronic claim filing.
- Audit charges and daily receivables. Post receivables to accounting software.
- Process weekly bank deposits.
- Compose and type routine correspondence and memorandum using word, excel and pdf editing processing software.
- Participate in quarterly chart audits.
- At least two years’ experience with Medical Billing, Collections, AR, and Insurance Claims
- Excellent people, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher, and Excel