The HT Group is currently hiring for Warehouse Associates who have at least 1 year of forklift experience.This is a temp-to-hire, full time role that involve a variety of of responsibilities and tasks, and is located in South East Austin. If you are interested in joining one of Austin’s most iconic brands and you consider yourself a dedicated and hardworking multi-tasker, then we encourage you to apply!
Position: Warehouse Associate
2nd Shift: Monday through Friday 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
*Each shift has the possibility of working Saturdays as well when needed.
Location: South East Austin, TX
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Gather recycling and trash from the production line
- Gather recycling and trash from different buildings
- Move the materials to their respective areas
- Utilize a variety of tools such as forklifts, dollies and pallet jacks
- Assist with general labor duties such as palatalizing product, shrink wrapping pallets and loading or unloading materials
- Work safety and efficiently by following workplace protocols
- Complete other duties as needed
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience operating a forklift
- Clean background (no felonies) and ability to pass a drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation (There is no bus route to the location)
- Must be able to commit to the hours lined out in your schedule. Our client has a strict attendance policy and missing any time during the temporary period will result in the ending of the assignment.