Marketing Operations Technologist – Email Content
Our mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures-helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With millions of customers worldwide and tens of millions of domain names under management, we give small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
Leverage your passion for helping small businesses achieve their dreams online. By helping to move strategy into action, you will be improving outreach to those small business owners whose dreams are the backbone of our company. You will be working within a multichannel environment transforming strategic plans into digital marketing campaigns. You will exercise your talents as you challenge yourself – turning strategic direction into actionable tactics and ultimately influencing our customers’ success.
A primary function of this role leverages technology platforms and ecosystems to build campaigns and processes while focusing on driving automation and scaling our operations globally. This role transforms marketing plans into actionable email campaigns across our customer base and life-cycles, combining with customer knowledge and models.
With this focus you will work closely with internal marketing groups as well as technology implementers to help create campaign marketing email collateral within SalesForce and our automation platforms, potentially including other outbound and inbound channels.
In this role, you will:
- Understand how content is treated and maintained in the current proprietary system, including concepts of localization, in order to facilitate transformation of code to new platform
- Create email collateral on SalesForce content builder, utilizing hierarchal shared snippet/component/template/email structure
- Apply localization in SalesForce utilizing proprietary system integration
- Build dynamic content components using SalesForce sendable Data Extensions
- Convert email templates from proprietary system to SalesForce Marketing Cloud content builder emails
- Build dynamic content block based on customer and other data
- Apply requirements outlined in project requests to technical solutions
- Participate in meetings relevant to the responsibilities
- Perform basic automated testing methodology and follow QA procedures
- Participate and contribute in an Agile environment
- Cover team members in basic automated testing methodology and serve as backup running automated QA tests
Do you have what it takes?
- 3 plus years in email marketing environments
- Hands-on experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud, specifically Content builder, and email studio
- 1 year working knowledge with HTML and CSS, preferably in email
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible in work priorities, Proactive in constantly improving our email messaging and processes
- Experience across integrated customer communications (email/phone/web) a plus
- BS/BA in related field