The HT Group is currently partnering with a high-growth, ecommerce entity seeking an experienced Marketing Director for a crucial hire here in Austin. The role will be responsible for day-to-day management and guidance for a team of 10+ associates. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to the marketing team and day-to-day management of team activities and deliverables
- Execute marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives in support of the firm’s overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV, and retention.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Work with the other internal stakeholders and external agencies and vendors.
- At least three (3) years of experience leading a team of 10 or more people in a marketing setting (would prefer in-house over agency settings).
- E-commerce experience is highly preferred.
- Experience planning, directing, and coordinating general marketing efforts.
- Strong email marketing experience with knowledge of segmentation, analytics, and optimization.
- Competence in social media content and moderation across all major platforms.
- Strong project/people management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.