The Internal Audit IT Audit Manager is responsible for leading and conducting the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) section 404 compliance testing activities related to Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs), application controls, and other related IT controls. Key responsibilities include: establishing cooperative and sustainable relationships with business, IT and functional leaders and team members in other risk, compliance, and process improvement functions; performing detailed IT risk assessments; planning, scoping, budgeting, leading, conducting, reporting, and remediation follow-up on SOX IT testing and other assurance and advisory projects including acquisition integration activities
Work is performed under general supervision and uses independent judgment to recognize and resolve complex problems. Individual is accountable for completing tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Relationship building, partnering, and communication with key stakeholders, while maintaining objectivity.
* Leading and conducting SOX IT testing and IT work for other assurance and advisory projects, including M&A integration activities.
* Project planning, administration, and execution including budget management, staff supervision, and quality reviews.
* Risk and control identification and evaluation, and process improvement focused on information technology.
Critical and Essential Tasks
* Perform detailed IT risk assessments.
* Plan, scope, schedule, and execute primarily IT-related assurance and advisory projects including budget preparation, assignment of staff, review of work product, communication with management, report writing, and follow-up procedures where necessary.
* Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and coach internal audit staff, and/or direct and supervise the work of co-source resources.
* Supervise staff to ensure audits are conducted according to professional standards and within the time and budget allowed for each engagement.
* Foster awareness of risks and controls through effective business partnering and provide guidance and counsel to stakeholders.
* Ability to work independently, makes decisions appropriate for level of responsibility and create organizational value.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
7 – 12 years of progressively responsible experience in IT audit, information technology or related field.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
CISA, CISSP, or CISM desirable.