We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial company on the move. We have uniquely motivating compensation plans and generous benefits. We have high expectations but handsomely reward those who deliver. The HT Group is a regionally strong staffing and recruiting company with offices in Austin and Beaumont, Texas. We have three divisions including Staffing, Professional, and Technical.
Generates new business within his or her territory to increase market share. Maintains current account information and competitive information within their territory. Establishes and maintains client relationships, prepares for sales calls and follows the territory and daily sales organizer plan.
DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Identifies and develops new business by following up on business leads from internal and external sources.
- Makes multiple personal contacts, marketing and telephone calls, appointments, presentations and proposals to attract new business and increase current billable hours for contract placement business.
- Works with Sales Manager to assign job orders to Recruiters and provides clear information to team on all clients and job orders.
- Drives candidates through the submittal process.
- Negotiates offers between clients and candidates.
- Analyzes existing accounts, competition and market share in the territory.
- Attends civic or professional organization meetings to develop leads and enhance interpersonal skills.
- Regularly visits existing clients to ensure safety of contract employees and verify they are performing tasks within the appropriate job description.
- Regularly visit existing clients and documents each visit in the database to ensure the safety of our contract employees and to verify they are performing tasks within the appropriate job description.
- Uses appropriate sales and marketing tools in the marketing efforts to support the execution of the company’s strategic sales plan.
- Becomes familiar with Recruiter functions to understand overall operational procedures and be able to provide assistance when necessary.
- Reviews goals regularly to improve personal development, improve sales performance and increase market share of their territory and develops account-marketing strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent business experience required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a high pressure, customer service-oriented environment.
- Staffing industry experience is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILIITES:
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in a public or private setting.
- Must maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills.
- Must possess maturity, judgment and consultative ability to interact effectively with employees and clients.
- Must possess strong customer service and selling skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Must be a decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective.
- Must possess proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None