The HT Group is currently hiring for an International Shipping Coordinator for our client in San Marcos, TX. This position is responsible for providing customer support and executing order processing for domestic sales transactions. This is a hands on position and the ideal candidate with have experience in International shipping, customer service and manufacturing.
Pay: $17 – $19/hr
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
Location: San Marcos, TX
- Coordinates and processes domestic sales orders for internal and external customers.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers, as well as being the liaison between sales, customers and other internal departments.
- Follow order management processes and documentation for accurate transactions.
- Assist and provide guidance to sales managers, sales personnel, affiliates and final customers with order management processes and procedures, invoices, shipping documentation, RMA’s, freight quotes etc.
- Maintains contact with company’s domestic offices regarding order statuses and provides timely notification of delays.
- Coordinates new order and new customer processes regarding payment terms, mode of delivery, etc. and handles customer set up in Axapta system prior to order entry.
- Prepares shipping documentation such as invoice, packing list, test reports, certificate of conformance and any other required quality or customer required documents.
- 2+ years of relevant order processing experience.
- Knowledge of International shipping terms and shipping documentation
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Familiar with ERP/MRP software