The HT Group is now hiring an experienced, dependable, and hardworking International Shipping Clerk for a fast-paced company in North Austin. Join a high-end manufacturer with a top-notch reputation for superior customer service and performance. This position is temp-to-hire, with great benefits upon hire. The ideal candidate will have a strong shipping/receiving background, including international shipping experience and ERP knowledge, multi-tasking abilities, and excellent internal and external customer service skills.
International Shipping Clerk
North Austin, TX
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Temp to Hire
- Order entry, shipping, receiving and logistics
- Using FedEx, UPS and DHL for shipping items
- Domestic and international shipping
- Communicate well with employees and customers
- Office admin with great phone skills.
- Special projects as assigned
- Review, approve and allocate monthly invoices
- Initiating and following up on all product services to preserve the value of the client
Specific skill sets and traits required:
- Basic computer and office equipment skills
- High level of diligence, quality control, attention to detail.
- Domestic and International shipping experience a plus
- Team player is essential
- Excellent attention to detail, and very well organized
- High Energy Level required
- Entering invoices and shipping information into an ERP software
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must type accurately 45 WPM
- Accurate data entry
- Forklift experience a plus
- Customer service to clients regarding shipments
- Attention to detail
- This position requires a professional work ethic and impeccable attendance.
- 1-3 years of Shipping and Logistics experience
Please submit your resume for consideration.