The HT Group is partnering together with a non-profit organization that is headquartered in Austin. They employee over 1,400 people across the US and provide support services to hospitals, military bases, and private-sector clients. They are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) Human Resource Business Partner to join their team. In this role you will support 350 employees and 10 Managers across West Texas, Oklahoma, and Virginia.
- Provide consultative HR services to identified client groups in support of operational objectives. Provide coaching and appropriate follow through to management on people issues. Counsel executives, managers and employees on policies, procedures and changes.
- Work with assigned leadership teams team(s) to understand business strategies, diagnose current organization performance, and develop/implement plans to build needed organization capabilities and support aggressive growth.
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures as well as maintain the employee handbook.
- Perform benefit administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness, and cash flow.
- Manage annual open enrollment period
- Develop and execute company-wide programs and initiatives including organizational analysis and development, training and employee development programs, compensation planning, performance management talent review process and organizational effectiveness.
- Handle complex employee relations issues including intake, issue identification, policy interpretation, investigation, root-cause analysis, recommendation development, communication to involved, conflict resolution, development or performance improvement planning, confidential record keeping and management reporting; collaborate with HR colleagues and company executives to ensure alignment in resolving complex or precedent setting situations.
- Oversee adherence to EEOC and affirmative action program and respond to all EEOC and or NLRB charges.
- Partner with key stakeholders and core HR functions, such as talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, organizational development and others to develop and implement organization specific people solutions.
- Participate in business unit level staff meetings, manager meetings and other meetings as required.
- Develop and facilitate management training curriculum and conduct training sessions on HR topics.
- Lead and project manage projects or initiatives and direct the work of other team members as required.
- Serve as the HIPAA Security Officer.
- Work closely and provide support to Managers out in the field
- Assist with the roll out of the ATS system and assist with the onboarding process.
- Recruit for exempt staff that includes Managers and Assistant Managers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required (ideally SPHR or PHR certified)
- 4-5 years of experience in a HR Manager or HRBP role
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) STRONGLY preferred
- Experience in managing direct reports and growing an HR Team
- Compensation and Benefits
- Knowledgeable with EEOC, state and federal compliance, and Labor Laws
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- HCM-HRIS software is desired
- Organizational Development
- Performance planning and reviews
- Creating and implementing processes and documentation of processes