Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial analyst to support the team. This will include profit and loss analysis for the firm. The position will be the primary analyst supporting budgeting, forecasting and analysis including revenue and cost of goods sold for those product lines along with supporting departments for the organization. T
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and expenses
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Participate in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ensure variable cost structure is in constant harmony with variable revenue, to avoid any and all P&L surprises
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets, forecasts and long range plans.
- Develop financial models and analysis
Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis:
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Prepare financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.