- Provides comprehensive and complex financial analyses, with an emphasis on reporting and forecasting.
- Prepares and supervises the preparation of complex analytical and financial reports.
- Conducts and directs highly technical accounting-based research and analysis projects.
- Conducts/compiles and analyzes financial info or studies such as acquisition analysis, detailed financial plans, interest rate analysis, operating forecasts, peer group comparisons, or integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, or presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Provides analysis and interpretation of results..
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Requires deep understanding of business lines supported to properly align financial models and to assess the impacts to operational goals and strategic plans.
- Manages the accounting/finance data through ad-hoc and management reporting.
- May be responsible for process improvement/automation pertaining to reporting.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 4 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Must have banking experience
- Advanced tech skills in MS Excel
- Experience in building budgets and running forecasting processes
- Strong critical thinking
- No one with back office/posting journal entries – more strategic
- Looking for a mid-level candidate, someone with experience but is adaptable to an ever-changing environment