The HT Group is now hiring an experience and high-performing Receptionist for an industry leader in healthcare. This role provides front office and administrative support to executives in a fast-paced, highly professional environment. This position is temp but there is potential for long-term hire for the right person. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background, including scheduling and calendar management, multi-tasking abilities, and excellent customer service skills, as well as a polished and professional demeanor.
- M-F 8-5
- ASAP start
- Downtown Austin
- $18-20/hour DOE
- Screens and routes phone calls and delivers accurate messages.
- Receives deliveries and coordinates pick-ups and mailings (SDH courier, external courier, Fed Ex, UPS, etc.)
- Assists visitors and other staff in a timely, warm, and professional manner.
- Provides clerical and telephone back up to other Executive Administrative Assistants.
- Coordinates scheduling including securing meeting locations, logistics (including food and technology as required), preparing meeting notices and invites, preparing agenda and meeting minutes (as needed).
- Maintains files in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Receives sorts and opens incoming mail arranging in order of priority.
- Reproduces and collates printed materials. Scans documents for e-mailing.
- Creates a variety of materials such as letters, memos, charts, contracts, policies and procedures, committee minutes, planning matrix, graphs, spreadsheets, and departmental information.
- Orders supplies from appropriate identified vendors.
- Manages stock of supplies in clean and organized manner.
- Alerts supervisor to any issues regarding stock levels.
- Coordinates service and support for technology in the office. Coordinates IT support and copier support and repair as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- Requires strong skills in office equipment, including computer applications and telephone equipment.
- Requires proficiency in typing, punctuation, composition, and general office procedures. Typing at 60-80 wpm.
- Strong level of initiative and team mentality.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Polished and professional attitude.