One of the most elite law offices located in Downtown Austin is in search for an experienced Executive Assistant to support three attorneys and a legal assistant with calendar management, travel coordination and additional clerical duties around the office. You must be skilled at fast-paced moving schedules through calendar management, have attention to detail and confident in making office decisions. This is a contrac to hire job opportintiy.
***ONLY Submit your resume if you meet all the required qualifications listed below.
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
$62K- $68K DOE
- Support Attorneys through heavy Word Processing skills, primarily focused on Contract documentation and review
- Assist with scheduling meetings and conference calls for all Austin personnel
- Create and manage expense reports/files and create PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- Manage and answer all phones lines as calls come through
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate meetings and transportation
- Assist with preparation of E-file to send to the Houston office
- Manage preparation for onsite and offsite meetings such as setting up technical devices and meeting minutes
- Receive incoming mail and distribute to the correct recipient.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience supporting a senior executive(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Suite.
- Must be friendly with high energy
- Must exercise independent judgment and will be a professional polish