The HT Group is looking for an Office Manager/Event Planner for a dynamic manufacturing company in North Austin. This position is a long term opportunity to join a growing, fun company. The right candidate for this role will be extremely detail oriented, tech savvy and process/document driven. This position is administrative in nature but will involve working in a manufacturing environment so the ideal candidate will be comfortable in a production type work space.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents for the executive team, including sales and rep reporting.
- Importing and vetting lead data from shows and trainings.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives and others.
- Performing office duties that include maintaining supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative and sales support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ administrative experience supporting multiple C-Level executives
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with new programs and software
- Proven success prioritizing work and successfully completing while maintaining composure in a fast-pace environment
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi- tasking abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people