We are looking for two Escrow Officers for an exciting and fast-paced Austin startup. The Escrow Officer will be responsible for processing escrow documents in accordance with established company policies and procedures and TDI regulations. This team member will as a neutral third-party between buyers and sellers during all real estate transactions, managing funds and processing all related transaction details.
- 3+ years of Escrow Officer experience
- Knowledge of legal documents with ability to analyze and evaluate documents as they relate to closings
- Software experience with Ramquest or Qualia strongly desired. Experience with Softpro, Resware, LandTech, or similar software will also be considered.
- Experience in Colorado and/or Georgia a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional communication skills with clients
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills. Deadline-driven.
- Resilient team player – we are a start up so ability to roll with the punches and adapt to change is key