Seeking a senior product management professional to help a successful e-commerce business with its product evolution & execution of its product roadmap. The individual will lead a small but growing team of Product Managers and work closely with our development teams in Russia and India and will be key to championing communication and processes. Requirements gathering, data-driven prioritization and user story-writing are daily expectations for this role. Working closely with the executive team to support strategy, implementation as well as defining a roadmap of sales & conversion improving features.
- Product team leadership
- Product development process improvement & agile development leadership
- Design & development specification & requirements standardization
- Operational liaison between development / engineering team, design team and executive leadership
- Hypothesizing, testing & verifying A/B tests to drive conversion or user behaviour
- Leading competitive landscape audits
- Ensuring alignment against industry best practices
- Proactive collaboration and effective communication skills with engineering, customer service & design teams
- User engagement – interface with customers and partners as required to understand needs & get feedback on changes to features or design
- Past ecommerce experience is mandatory.
- Past experience in technical/software company also and asset.
- This role will also interface with team members in Canada, Russia, India, Australia and elsewhere.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Zeplin or other similar development workflow tools is required.