The HT Group Professional Services Division Finance and Accounting team provides businesses with timely top talent and custom-tailored staffing strategies with an integrity-first approach. The HT Group has a trusted track record as a recruiting partner that delivers on its promises, boasting accolades that include:
- Inavero Best of Staffing 2018 and 2019, Talent and Client Satisfaction
- Forbes’ 2018 List of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S.
- 2018 Top Choice Award, Top Employment Agency in Austin
- Top-ranked by the Austin Business Journal since 2004 as one of the top employment agencies in Texas
Join one of the top Executive Search teams in Austin!
As an Executive Recruiter with The HT Group your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities
Introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services.
Recruiting, evaluating and placing professionals in full-time positions with our clients.
Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
Identify and participate in networking activities such as industry conferences, and open house events to build relationships and to recruit talent
Prospecting for new candidates for open roles through strategic recruiting activity.
Partner with hiring managers to collect relevant position information and prepare/edit job descriptions.
Determine recruiting and sourcing strategies, identify suitable recruiting methods, and post positions accordingly.
Manage the interview process by scheduling and communicating with candidates and hiring managers.
Ensure candidate requirements are met and successfully negotiate and close offers throughout the interview process
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent business experience required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a high pressure, customer service-oriented environment.
- Staffing industry experience is a plus.