The HT Group is currently partnering with a high-growth, ecommerce entity seeking an experienced Content Manager for an immediate hiring need here in Austin. The role will be responsible for ownership of all marketing content and day-to-day supervision of 2 associates. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Inspire the content team to produce creative and compelling copy that drives audiences to engage with the organization, and create efficiencies and best practices for all content.
- Lead the content team to collaborate and coordinate among staff, freelancers and agencies to deliver on day-to-day content calendars and email marketing.
- Proofread, adapt, and publish DSHEA-compliant content (text articles, recipes, emails, infographics, videos, interactive features, and other multimedia), whether produced by yourself or subject matter experts, across various digital channels using best practices
- Manage the company’s content library to maintain a healthy mix refreshed, repurposed content with newly created content.
- Utilize digital and other analytics to inform future content-making decisions or optimizations.
- Achieve article revenue and other performance goals as assigned.
- Keep abreast of digital, SEO, market, and cultural trends and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to the team.
- Minimum of five (5) years of editorial direction with a focus on digital and video content.
- Proven ability to use content to drive brand equity, growth, and engagement.
- Deep understanding of content performance across multiple channels- including social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), email, SEO, and online.
- Proven leadership experience including managing and mentoring a team and ability to influence and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels.
- Record of creating compelling editorial content across platforms with extensive knowledge of digital best practices.
- Able to translate the company’s mission into creative concepts and executions consistent with the brand’s standards, aesthetic and voice, as relevant by platform.
- Impeccable proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, and time-management skills.