* Assist with oversight of global close process, including the quarterly intercompany and investment in subsidiary review processes, ensuring timely confirmation, reconciliation and elimination upon consolidation,
* Ensure internal control requirements are fulfilled by maintaining the appropriate documentation and providing recommendations as appropriate,
* Preparation of certain consolidating and eliminating journal entries,
* Assist with the sub-certification process to ensure appropriate sign-off on entity level results,
* Assist in maintaining the integrity of the global chart of accounts and related mapping between general ledger and HFM accounts,
* Be a liaison with the Financial Reporting team to implement accounting practices related to new accounting pronouncements or financial reporting requirements,
* Drive continuous improvement focusing on streamlining, improving and automating processes.
* Perform other ad hoc analyses and special projects as required.
* 6+ years of accounting experience (at least 2 years of public experience preferred); previous SEC or Financial Reporting experience a plus.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; CPA preferred but not required.
* Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and understanding of financial statements.
* Hands on experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) software.
* Proficient in MS Office, including the ability to perform pivots and V-lookups with Excel.
* Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities in a very fast-paced, challenging environment.
* Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Self-starter capable of working independently, as well as working effectively as part of a team