The HT Group is partnering with a leading company in the North Austin area to find a Computer Controlled Machine Operator. If you are an experienced technician, or a rockstar employee willing to learn, please apply today!
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Understanding of manufacturing production process
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Computer controlled machine operator – CNC Fabric Cut Table
- Basic to moderate CNC operation/computer experience
- Demonstrable process and organizational focus
- Heavy lifting/carrying objects
- Mechanical aptitude
- Highest attention to detail and quality
- Pace and production driven
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Able to stand/move for long periods
- Works well in a team environment
- Great attitude
- High level of reliability
- Closed toes shoe requirement
- To pass/ complete drug test upon hire
- Specialize in metal and or ceramics and plastics preferred
Drug Screen and Background check ran upon hire!
Please submit your resume in Word format to be considered.