The HT Group is partnering with a company in Cedar Park that provides high-quality and reliable fluid system solutions to the oil and gas, power, petrochemical, alternative fuels, and semiconductor industries in search of a Client Support Team Member. This position provides support in all areas of client service, inside sales, technical support, and operations utilizing interpersonal and business skills.
The ideal Client Support associate takes ownership as the primary internal customer contact point for service and information regarding products, prices, availability, and product uses. The team member ensures customer satisfaction by placing orders, scheduling deliveries and services, responding to inquiries, and taking appropriate action to resolve client concerns. In addition, the team member develops and maintains relationships with inside and outside sales representatives, management, as well as factory personnel and customers.
- Project a helpful and confident attitude when dealing with internal and external customers using effective communication techniques
- Provide timely and helpful responses to all inquiries
- Provide accurate information regarding products, prices, availability, delivery, invoicing, and returns
- Process the transactions necessary to support quote and order fulfillment needs and to ensure that client expectations are being met
- Assist clients with information to help them select the product solutions that best meet their needs
- Provide service and support to our outside sales force
- Provide cross-functional support as assigned (purchasing, accounting, warehouse, project administration, etc.)
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on all Quality System policies and procedures related to job functions
- Report client complaints, non-conformances, and errors in compliance with the Quality System
- Recommend and implement process changes in support of continuous improvement
- Complete all other duties as assigned to support the business
- Understand and support company goals and strategic initiatives
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Minimum of 5+ years in a client support services related role
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree preferred
- Prior technical experience in industrial products or instrumentation preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable with cross-function training and be able to step into additional roles when needed. This may include purchasing, accounting, warehouse, project administration, or other business function.
- Must have strong data entry and related computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong Mechanical and Mathematical aptitude preferred, technical training will be provided