As a Client Success Associate, you will be contributing to our client’s success by achieving sales objectives for new and existing Corporate Sales accounts. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of Austin’s fastest growing outdoor companies.
Please send your resume if you are a highly motivated & self-driven service professional with excellent communication skills, business savvy, and able to quickly engage with customers and build relationships. You understand success includes both sales performance and best-in-class customer satisfaction.
- Pay rate $18/hour; no commission for contractors
- South Austin *this position will be REMOTE for the time being*
- Temp with potential to hire
- Set start date of October 5th
- Support all inbound corporate inquiries for bulk customized and blank product
- Evaluate customer objectives, and provide solutions to generate add-on sales opportunities
- Identify & develop new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Instigate proactive sales activities to establish recurring revenue opportunities
- Manage, track and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork
- Provide consistent insight and feedback on how to improve our business process
Qualifications and Skills:
- 0-2 years inside sales experience
- Must have high volume call center or inbound call experience
- Proven track record of customer success and task management
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams at all levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to create new strategies, build relationships and team rapport
- Ability to both work in startup like environments and within a large matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Please submit your updated qualified resume in a Word or PDF document to apply!