The HT Group is now hiring a Client Services Coordinator for a learning and development company with headquarters in Austin. You will provide quality event and sales support to one of Austin’s top companies with a worldwide reach. Join a fun, fast-paced and energetic company that values hard work and results, with an environment that fosters success. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented team player with stellar customer service skills.
Client Services Coordinator Responsibilities
- Responsible for the logistics and coordination of workshops throughout the US.
- Work closely with team members across departments to support and maximize sales and revenue.
- Assist the Sales team with client management, reports, and correspondence.
- Manage pre-and post-event policies and procedures, including evaluator completions, reminders, and billing.
- Attend Sales Meetings and customer facing events.
- On-site program support, if needed, for key client programs to deepen the account relationship through understanding team dynamics and needs.
Client Support Coordinator Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, 4-year degree preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and adept at taking initiative in a support role
- Previous administrative experience desired
- Great at listening and responding appropriately to needs
- Resourceful and able to delegate tasks successfully
- Works calmly under pressure
- Takes initiative, problem-solver
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered. Thank you.