The HT Group is partnering with an organization that assists individuals find a job to find Career Case Managers. The ideal individual will have experience with workforce development and customer service experience. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Temp to Hire
- Assist in the delivery of workforce services to customers
- Interviews customers to assess the skills and education levels and overall needs.
- Identifies barriers that would prevent a successful engagement of the customers.
- May determine customer eligibility for program services and activities.
- Initiates as necessary, the assessment and evaluation of customer skills and abilities and interprets the information.
- Develops as necessary, a career plan through the Individual Employment Plan, and ensure the plan includes relevant goals to assist the customers in achieving the career objectives.
- Directs and connects customers to available resources at the Career center or in the community.
- Provides active case management and engage the customers in meaningful and relevant activities and maintains customer contact as required.
- Follows up with customers engaged in workforce activities and as required makes appropriate data entry for recording and tracking customers’ progress.
- Data entry into the system
- Provides excellent customer service to customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills, with experience using word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
- Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with management, coworkers, workers from other programs and outside agencies, as well as the public.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred.