GUEST RESPONSE TEAM AGENT – CALL CENTER
- Rate: $12.25 – $12.75/hr
- New Braunfels, TX 78130, USA
The HT Group has partnered with the top Furniture retailer in North America that has an immediate opening for a Guest Response Team Agent. The ideal candidate is responsible for monitoring the daily service orders, ER tickets and daily communication with our market locations.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and some Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- Generous Furniture Discount
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, process and close all incoming tickets, service orders, exchanges, re-selects, return to vendor, extended warranty claims
- Monitoring, organizing, and coaching call center team on a day to day basis.
- Acts as first level of escalation by providing guidance to team members on difficult situations handling exceptions or unusual situations.
- Maintaining communication with team members, customers, and other departments.
- Providing daily service reports to supervisors.
- Analyzing client problems and determining resolutions.
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise.
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Timely and accurate information exchange, teamwork and cooperation.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of inbound call center experience.
- Previous experience in a Lead or Supervisory role is preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication