The HT Group is partnering with a dynamic company that markets an award-winning cloud-based booking software solution for independent hotels, B&B’s and vacation rentals. They help properties manage and grow their bookings by connecting them to your favorite travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Our Client is based in the UK and growing their presence right here Austin, Texas. We are looking for an accomplished Business Development Manager to leverage a strong knowledge and network in the short term hospitality industry to build mutually beneficial alliances and partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have excellent relationships with people and companies in the vacation rental, B&B, boutique hotel, and online travel agency industries, and you are keen on how to make people WANT to do business with you.
- Source and close new clients and partnerships through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
- Cultivate and maintain long term industry relationships with industry leaders & key influencers by delivering elite value propositions and compelling benefits
- Formulate business development plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets through wise use of KPIs
- Generate daily outreach efforts (digital marketing, cold calls, email campaigns) to prospective clients
- Develop an effective understanding of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of the eviivo suite
- Present eviivo’s solutions via one-on-one, group, online and in-person meetings.
- Leverage effective executive to executive engagement as appropriate to meet your goals and to build alliances
- EXPERIENCE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- Strong Drive for Results
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- At least 3+ years of sales and/or business development experience
- Strong organizational agility to work with cross functional team members in sales, marketing, finance and support.
- Sales life cycle experience-from lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Ability to manage and grow a consistent pipeline of opportunities
- Ability to travel for qualified business opportunities and trade shows