Business Analyst – Contract to Hire – Austin, TX
This position is responsible for duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes defining the operations and information requirements to support internal policy administration systems.
- Reports to the Assistant VP of Underwriting and will work under the Business Analyst Lead
- 3-5 years of BA experience
- Hands-on experience in building requirements and user stories
- Worked with large-scale, enterprise-level projects
- Insurance experience is ideal; however, accounting/finance background is fine as well since this position will work on projects with the Accounting Team
- The ideal candidate will be someone that has worked more on the business side
- A Team player and someone that knows how to facilitate meetings
- No IT candidates – we do not need a developer or QA, as these skills are not required for this role.