The HT Group is hiring a property bookkeeper for our client in Austin, TX. Join an Austin-born company that cares for team members and the community. This is a small and lean operation perfect for the candidate with the ability to build strong relationships that could lead to long-term opportunity. Great opportunity to work for a company that bonuses all of its employees as they have success!
- Manage and maintain general ledger for multiple entities and tenant properties
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using Quick books.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents
- General office/facilities management responsibilities
- Must have experience with property asset accounting or property management accounting
- Must have a high attention to detail, be organized and proficient in administrative tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Expert Quick books user
- Previous Real Estate Asset bookkeeping experience
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
Please send your qualified resume today!