The HT Group has partnered with a healthcare company and is in search of a full time Billing and Collections Medical Associate in the Arboretum area. Join a friendly, energetic team that enjoys helping the public with their medical needs. The ideal candidate will have strong billing and customer service experience. This position is a full-time contract to hire role.
- Prepare and file insurance claims.
- Obtain insurance verification for new and existing patients.
- Inform patient of risk of non-coverage.
- Re-verify insurance upon renewal of coverage year or change in coverage.
- Receive and reconcile insurance payments for claims
- Facilitate insurance appeals and/or claims corrections and follow-up as necessary.
- Send and track patient billing in accordance to 30-60-90 day billing cycle.
- Maintain patient aging of accounts receivables
- Maintain written policy and procedure for electronic claim filing.
- Provide clerical support in covering front desk as needed, which includes scheduling patients, entering charges, collecting payments, distributing receipts, etc.
- Audit charges and daily receivables. Post receivables to accounting software.
- Process weekly bank deposits.
- Compose and type routine correspondence and memorandum using word, excel and pdf editing processing software.
- Participate in quarterly chart audits.
- Excellent people, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher, and Excel
- At least two years’ experience with Medical Billing, Collections, AR, and Insurance Claims
- Upon perm hire the company will pay 80% of Health Insurance.
- Maternity and Paternity leave provided.
- Part of an incredible team with an amazing culture
- Extensive industry and sales training to set you up for success!
- Monthly team happy hours and internal contests/promotions