The HT Group is seeking a talented developer with good communication skills to support and develop new code on an exisiting application. Strong team environment with talented and supportive developers and business customers.
Write code and programs for application software. Designs, codes, tests, implements, maintains and supports applications software. Works with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions. Ensures that products and solutions comply with the organization’s architectural and coding standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle of software development.
- Write design documentation for major efforts.
- Develop code and support code changes related to defects and new requirements.
- Conduct and document unit tests.
- Complete and submit migration control documentation.
- Support Integration Testing and deployments.
- Provide impact analysis and estimates for changes requested by the Market.
- Assisting with additional Commercial Services needs as assigned.
- 5+ years Oracle database developer experience required: Direct, Hands-on experience as an Oracle PL/SQL developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Business Applications.
- Experience in writing stored Procedures, PL/SQL Packages, Triggers, functions using various oracle utilities to implement the business logic.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Database objects like Tables, Indexes, Views, Synonyms, Object types and Collections.
- Experience in Performance Tuning & Optimization of SQL statements and PL/SQL packages/stored procedures.
- Extensively used joins and sub-queries for complex queries, where multiple tables are involved.
- 2+ years as a developer with Perl preferred.
- 2+ years as a Java developer preferred.
- Strong Background in implementation of RDBMS and OOPS concepts.
- Experience working with very large datasets on the order of several million rows/table preferred.
- Prior experience as a Lodestar developer is a plus.
- Prior experience as a SAS developer is a plus.
- Preferred: Jira, Git, Maven, Perl, Eclipse
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.