Our client provides growth services and capital in the form of investments and consulting for innovative companies. Based in Austin, TX, they work with portfolio companies in the live entertainment, biosciences, technology service start-ups and real estate spaces. They use a venture studio model to add value, support founders in overcoming typical challenges, and grow smarter and faster.
As the Analyst your responsibilities will be to perform research, gather and interpret data, and create and analyze financial models. This is a full-time role based in Austin, TX Headquarters located in downtown Austin. They currently have a COVID-19 remote working policy.
- Candidates will help with gathering information for and generating ongoing financial reports, assisting with budget, cost and variance analyses, and supporting senior staff with special projects.
- Ability to analyze large datasets, identify patterns and trends in datasets and the ability to comprehensively report and communicate findings to the relevant members of the business
- Building and maintaining valuation models and model cash flows and participating in assessment of new applications. The candidate will maintain client relationships and interact with key decision makers.
- Candidates must understand, demonstrate, and apply investment concepts and principles to a broad range of investment opportunities. Participates in researching and reviewing investment processes, quantitative and qualitative information and providing insightful direction for senior management.
- Ensure the appropriate maintenance of files, databases and record keeping. Developing and maintaining an infrastructure that ensures the financial integrity of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Accounting, Finance and Data Science backgrounds preferred.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, pride and ownership of work product, strength of conviction and desire to succeed.
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience in financial analysis, data analysis and project management is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the investment management industry and an understanding of market environments, asset classes and apply investment concepts and principles.
- Candidates will have solid technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, database applications and ERP/CRM systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization. This role will interact daily with executive management, project team leaders, sales managers and financial professionals.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time