The HT Group is currently seeking a driven and motivated contract to hire Administrative Services Representative for one of our clients in the downtown Austin Area. This is an opportunity to join a growing and talented team who provides a range of services to our global membership base. The ideal candidate attains strong attention to detail and will have the opportunity for advancement within the department. Parking is provided.
Contract to Hire
Monday- Friday 9pm-6pm
- Review, approve and process membership and exam applications.
- Works closely with other departments on member ship projects.
- Resolves issues related to applications, compliance, suspension, and compliance
- Communicates updated information to account members as needed.
- Responds in a timely and cooperative manner via email, phone or live chat services.
- Uses net forum to scan and prepares documents for the post office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1 – 2 years of administrative coordinating in a corporate office setting.
- Experience with Microsoft office including excel and outlook
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, have strong time management skills, and possess strong critical thinking skills
- You are highly self-motivated, have a committed work ethic and can work independently as well as within a team