The HT Group is now hiring a skilled and experienced Accounts Receivable Accountant for a fast-growing company in Austin. Join a driven, passionate team that is changing the game in legal software. This position is temp to provide coverage while the company searches for a long-term candidate, so there is potential for a long-term fit for the right person.
West Austin (Hwy 360/2222)
Temp with potential for permanent hire
Pay: $26-31/hour DOE
- Follow up with clients regarding past due AR balances
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics
- Monitor emails and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer customer questions
- Manage data in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters etc.
- Process, record and reconcile client payments
- Assist with the completion of miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
- Intermediate Excel skills required (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Experience using NetSuite, QuickBooks and Salesforce preferred
- Very computer literate able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- Willing to work extended hours (some weekend and evening work required)
- Strong organizational skills required
- Associates Degree or higher preferred