The HT Group is currently seeking a Full-Time Accounts Payable for a global interior installation company in SpiceWood, TX. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of processing, recording, maintaining and reconciling accounts as well as preparing reports in compliance with established policies and regulations. You must be a team player and have a committed work ethic. Please submit your resume in a word document form to be considered. This position is a full-time contract to hire role.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures.
- Prepare payments by reconciling accounts, accruing expenses; requesting disbursements, and assigning account numbers.
- Process and post payments from customers.
- Answer financial and accounting questions by researching into and interpreting data
- Assist with inventory reconciliations for multiple branch locations.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Other duties as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and/or Associates degree in related field preferred.
- Five years of relevant work experience preferred.