- Collect internal and external credit information (D&B, S&P, customers’ websites and other public information sources) and present risk assessment for each account and propose credit limit and over-limit exceptions
- Conduct credit investigations of accounts upon the request of management. This includes contacting customers’ banks, suppliers and sales personnel to obtain relevant credit information.
- Send statements to outstanding customers
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Process invoices and ensure accurate coding
- Process weekly AP pay runs
- Interact with departments to ensure timely processing and accurate accounting.
- Prepare month-end accounts receivable and accounts payable reports.
- Maintain accurate aging reports
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Assist team in general accounting projects (i.e. bank reconciliations, T&E)
- College degree (Accounting degree a huge plus)
- At least 1 year previous accounting experience (preferably AP/AR type role)
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Experience and good working knowledge of excel and accounting software (QuickBooks experience a plus)
- Highly organized, motived, meticulous (attention to detail), process driven and independent
- Excellent time management, communication (written and verbal), and problem-solving skills
Please submit your resume and salary requirement.