The HT Group is looking for a proven outside sales person to help continue the growth of our Austin market. We have a great reputation and are looking for a “hunter” to help continue our explosive growth! Staffing/Recruiting experience a plus, outside sales experience is a MUST. The HT Group is a fun, competitive, dynamic organization where hard work pays off! Generous compensation package with base+commission opportunity offered. This is an opportunity for the right person to come in and take over developed territories and get PAID! We are a small privately-owned recruiting firm that wants people that have integrity in everything that they do, are willing to go above and beyond and possess a positive can-do attitude! Please only qualified candidates should send their resumes ASAP! We are working remote currently but you must be willing to go to office or clients if needed. Salary DOE
Generates new business within his or her territory to increase market share. Maintains current account information and competitive information within their territory. Establishes and maintains client relationships, prepares for sales calls and follows the territory and daily sales organizer plan.
DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Prospects, qualifies and closes new business.
- Develops new business by following up on business leads from internal and external sources.
- Makes multiple personal contacts, marketing and telephone calls, appointments, presentations and proposals to attract new business and increase current billable hours for contract placement business.
- Analyzes existing accounts, competition and market share in the territory.
- Attends civic or professional organization meetings to develop leads and enhance interpersonal skills.
- Regularly visits existing clients to ensure that each client is satisfied with the service received from The HT Group, ensure the safety of temporary employees and verify they are performing tasks within the appropriate job description.
- Uses appropriate sales and marketing tools in the marketing efforts to support the execution of the company’s strategic sales plan.
- Expands client relationships through cross selling.
- Becomes familiar with Staffing Manager functions to understand overall operational procedures and to be able to provide assistance when necessary.
- Reviews goals regularly to improve personal development, improve sales performance and increase market share of their territory.
- Develops account-marketing strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent business experience required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a high pressure, outbound sales, customer service oriented environment
- Staffing industry experience is a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in a public or private setting.
- Must maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills.
- Must possess maturity, judgment and consultative ability to interact effectively with employees and clients.
- Must possess strong customer service and selling skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Must be a decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective.
- Must possess proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).