The HT Group is partnering with one of Austin’s premiere distributors of originally craft-distilled spirits to find Rockstars looking to join an awesome team.
This position is located in the Southeast Austin area and requires having reliable transportation to and from work. This is an awesome opportunity to work for one of the best companies in Austin..
The Qualified Warehouse Associates will need to screen, sort, and inspect completed product and supplies that is designated for inspection.
2nd Shift: 3:30 PM – Midnight
- Responsible for screening bottles designated from the Quality Assurance department. Identify visual defects by sight, addressing the issue and sorting the product.
- Deconstructing pallets and adding cases to conveyer, recording case data, defect status & opening glued flaps on cases.
- Recording Production Code and Manufacturer’s Code on the bottles on appropriate forms and maintaining product movement.
- Stacking cases from conveyer to pallet, taping cases closed & recording data on product being released.
- Perform 5 Minute Line check duties by recording Production Code and Manufacturer’s Code of the sample bottles on appropriate paperwork. Inspect product for Foreign Material, inspect bottles pulled for label, closure and glass defects.
- Maintain Fil-Tec by recording Manufacturer’s Code of the sample bottles on appropriate paperwork. Inspect bottles pulled for glass defects.
- Any additional assignments as outlined by supervisors or special assignments as requested.
- Prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
- Great attention to detail and data recording ability
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure; stay on-task with little supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Required to sit, stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered today!